Get to know us!
We are proud to present our strong network of partners and our team at CorTec to you in a new way.
The video below provides you with insights about our technology, our way as a company, as well as an exciting outlook into the future with our Brain Interchange technology. We dive deep into the scientific field of neuroscience, ongoing research, and most importantly, the needs of the scientific community.
We would like to use the opportunity to thank everyone that has participated in creating this video. With a strong team at CorTec and a strong network of partners and experts in neurotechnology, we are confident to take the needed steps to provide the next generation of implantable technologies.
Experts in the Video
- Prof. Dr. Jeffrey Ojemann – Professor of Neurological Surgery at the University of Washington
- Prof. Dr. med. Pascal Fries – Ernst Strüngmann Institut (ESI) for Neuroscience & Member of CorTec Advisory Board
- Prof. Tim Denison – Professor for Engineering Science and Clinical Neuroscience at Oxford University & Member of CorTec Advisory Board
- Prof. Dr. Thomas Stieglitz – Co-Founder CorTec | Professor for Biomedical Microtechnology at the University of Freiburg
- Prof. Ulf Ziemann – Clinical Director of the Department of Neurology at the University Hospital of Tübingen
- Prof. Dr. Nick Ramsey – Professor of Cognitive Neuroscience at the University and Medical Center of Utrecht
- Helmut Jeggle – Managing Director Santo Venture Capital GmbH & Chairman of CorTec Advisory Board
Enjoy the full Expert-Interviews and make sure to follow us on LinkedIn to not miss out any updates.